EnMonCon – environmental monitoring concept
We redesign our customers’ monitoring programme to be based on realiable online measurements in critical monitoring points, which reduces the need for manual sampling in total. This way our concept offers significant savings in total monitoring costs, when compared to a heavy traditional monitoring program based on manual sampling.
We are able to produce almost real-time information of the status of the environment which allows you to know exactly your environmental load, optimize your processes and with the help of our early-warning system, to prevent serious environmental accidents from happening.
In EnMonCon all environmental data from different sources are directed to a central data management system where you can easily analyse it. Map-based views, automatically updated graphs and tailored reports are available for your use.
We offer manual sampling services by our sertified sample-takers, laboratory services by our accredited partner laboratory and annual reporting as part of our comprehensive monitoring concept.
- total costs of environmental monitoring are lower, when manual sampling can be reduced
- all environmental data is in same place, always ready to be used
- prevention of environmental accidents
- process optimisation is possible according to online measurements
- EHP offers all related services easily
Utilize EnMonCon for example to:
- replace an automatic sampler with online measurements and save in costs
- enable industrial project to happen and achieve your environmental permit by increasing the amount of environmental data and environmental safety