In accordance with the EU regulations EHP Environment Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “EHP” and/or “we” and/or “us”) is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Looking after the personal data you share with us is a responsibility we don’t take lightly. We want you to be confident that your data is secure with us, and understand how we use it to improve your customer experience.
2. Data controller
EHP Environment Ltd. (Business ID: 0678568-9)
3. Contact details for matters related to the register
Email address: email@example.com
Street address: Tuotekuja 9
90410 Oulu FINLAND
4. The name of the register
Customer, partnership and marketing register.
5. The purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
We only process your personal data if this is permitted by an applicable legal regulation. The processing of your data is based on a contractual relationship between a customer/partner and EHP, or a separate consent for the processing of customer information. The goal for the register is to make services available to you, manage and improve our day-to-day operations, personalise your EHP experience as well as contact and interact with you.
6. Utilisation of cookies and similar techniques
7. Content of the register
The register may include, but is not limited to the following information:
– Usage data [data about your use of our website and services]
– Account data [may include your name and email address]
– Profile data [your information included in your personal profile on our website]
– Service data [your personal data that are provided in the course of the use of our services]
– Publication data [information that you post for publication on our website or through our services]
– Enquiry data [information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services]
– Customer relationship data [information relating to our customer relationships, including customer contact information]
– Transaction data [information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us and/or through our website]
– Notification data [information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters]
– Correspondence data [information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us]
8. Sources of information for the register
We collect information from you when you submit it to us, for example, when you request services or information from us. Registers are purchased for marketing purposes.
9. Disclosure information
Your personal data may be disclosed within the organisation of the data controller and its subsidiaries and sister companies and to our collaboration partners for the realisation of the purposes described herein. Otherwise, data is only disclosed to the extent permitted or required by law.
We may need to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) if it is necessary for the realisation of the service. In such cases, we will make sure that any transfer of your personal data is subject to appropriate protections as if it were being processed inside the EEA.
10. Data subject’s rights related to data processing
We know how important it is to protect and manage your personal data. You have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. Also, the data controller only collects and processes information that is necessary for its operations. Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
11. Third-party websites and services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites, applications, or services linked to or from our site, including the information or content contained there. We recommend users check the privacy policies of any other websites they use.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.