Manage monitoring stations and analyse monitoring data easily
EHP-Dataservice receives measurement data wirelessly, automatically and safely from the monitoring stations. With your personal username and password you are able to see your monitoring stations, collected data and can easily analyse the data with graphic and reporting tools.
EHP-Dataservice has been created as a flexible and modern tool: it is capable of receiving measurement data from other sources, for example laboratory analysis results, and share the data onwards to other data systems in a controlled manner through its interface.
Most important default features include:
- EHP remote support, possibility for EHP’s data analyzing services
- Customized automatic alarms for measurements
- The saving and backup of measurement data on secured servers
- Automatic operational control over monitoring stations
- Measurement and data transmission interval changes remotely
- Illustrative graphical and reporting tools
- Saving of log events and station related documents
Optional features may include:
- Map-view of your own monitoring stations
- Customised visualizations (dashboards) of your monitoring data
- Comprehensive data transferring possibilities for example to servers and automation systems
- Automatic data importing from other sources to EHP-Dataservice